‣ Start by preparing the salad, pieces of walnuts and cut small cubes of apple and tomatoes in each plate.
‣ Cut 9 slices (3 per person) of baguette -max 1cm thick- and the same number of goat cheese that you will put over the bread.
‣ Put the cheese toasts in the oven for 5-10mins at 190°C. Check from time to time, they are ready when the cheese has melted a bit and start to get a nice gold color. You can also use the microwave: first use a toaster to toast the bread and then put it with the cheese for about 30seconds (it depends also on your microwave so check how it goes!).
‣ Meanwhile, you can brown the diced bacon in a pan.
‣ Add the warm diced bacon over the salad.
‣ Place 3 cheese toasts in each plate. With a coffee spoon barely full, add honey over the cheese and a pinch of mixed herbs. Finish with a small coffee spoon of balsamic vinegar per plate.
Serve warm! You can replace apple with pears, not use bread, add olive oil...