‣ Start by preheating the oven at 170°C.
‣ Mix together in a first bowl the flour, the sugar and the baking powder.
‣ Melt the butter in the microwave (careful, butter melts quite fast!), and mix it with the milk.
‣ Put together these 2 mixtures. You should get a batter that is quite thick and not liquid.
‣ You can buy chunks/chips of chocolate which will make this step faster or use a regular chocolate bar.
‣ In the second case, make small (5-8mm) chunks with a knife. Avoid big chunks that won't help the muffin to hold well.
‣ Add the chocolate to the mixture, and the raspberries.
‣ If you have fresh raspberries, mix first the chocolate, add the raspberries and mix again softly to avoid destroying them.
‣ If you use frozen raspberries, put them still frozen in the mixture.
‣ Fill the baking molds up to 3/4.
‣ Bake in the preheated oven (170°C) for about 20mins.
You can add some chantilly on top (more cupcakes style) or raspberry coulis.